Geophysical, Geological and Petrophysical Skills For Petroleum Engineers
- This fully revised and updated course presents a state-of-threat approach to defining prospect and play volumetric, the uncertainties in defining these volumes and the risk that the accumulation exists.
It is a very practical course easy to adapt directly in the workplace. Participants learn evaluation techniques applicable in any assessment scheme that an organization might use. The course evaluates other published approaches and contrasts them with the recommended procedures allowing the participants to choose the very best approach to resource evaluation.
- General Introduction.
- Geology, Seismic and Petrophysics.
- Mapping and Volumetric Calculation.
- Well selection.
- Petophysical Evaluation (Principle and procedure).
- Participation skills.
- Understand the surface uncertainties from the other discipline , Identify information you need that will lead to improve the PE operation work , Determine new approaches and ways for gathering the subsurface data Evaluate and Assess the rock properties and their trends Communicate with other disciplines.
Copyright © 2011 - EDS - All rights reserved. By: Eng. Rami Alloush